Google EMEA travel and conference grants for female computer scientists
As part of Google's ongoing commitment to encouraging women to excel in computing and technology, we are pleased to offer Google EMEA Travel and Conference Grants to encourage more female computer scientists to attend and participate in conferences.
Award winners will be chosen from the applicant pool to receive:
- Free registration for the conference
- Up to 1000 EUR towards travel costs (to be paid after the conference)
To be eligible for a conference grant candidates must:
- Be a female working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field related to the conference subject
- Have a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference
How To Apply
To apply - the deadline is September 13, 2012 - please submit this form including your attached CV/resume (500MB max).
- subject heading "2012 Google EMEA Travel and Conference grant" plus the name of the conference you wish to attend
- your full name and e-mail address
- current address, contact phone number and copy of photo ID
- your CV
- page statement (no more than 600 words) about why you wish to attend the conference and why attending it is important to your research, work, and/or future career