Workshop: Tweet"Getting more out of Agile and Lean"
Practices for teams and their stakeholders to develop the right products, deliver faster, increase quality, and create happy high performing teams.
Many organizations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum and maybe an large scale agile framework like SAFe or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customers.
Unfortunately those transformation do not always live up to the agile promise to deliver faster, make better products that customers really like or reducing the IT costs. As a result, many organizations are not getting the expected business benefits out of Agile.
Replacing processes doesn't make an organization Agile. You need to apply agile practices, with an agile mindset. Be able to pick those practices that help your teams and stakeholders to do a better job. Practices that you can use in the planning game and your daily stand-ups, on your Scrum and Kanban boards, for your product reviews/demos and in your agile retrospectives.
In this workshop you will experience agile practices for teams and stakeholders with advice on how to deploy them, and tips and tricks to become more agile and lean. This will help you to develop the right products for your business and customers, reduce your delivery time, increase the quality of your software, and create happy high performing teams.
- Effective practices for planning games, stand-ups, demos and retrospectives
- Ideas for improving collaboration in teams and between teams and stakeholders
- Tips and tricks to improve your agile way of working
- Advice on selecting and applying agile practices effectively
- Techical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- (Senior) Developers and Tester
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Anybody involved in agile transformations
Workshop is limited to 24 attendees.