The target audience for GOTO conferences (formerly known as JAOO) are software developers, IT architects and project managers. GOTO Aarhus has been an annual event in Denmark since 1996 and attracts more than 1300 participants. Now we are launching the first GOTO Copenhagen conference in May 9-13, 2011.
Trifork A/S – a software development company situated in Aarhus, Denmark. We organize conferences all over the world under the motto: “For developers by developers”. Trifork's vision is to be known as the company that inspires and advises on the optimization of business critical IT systems and takes future IT technologies and put them to use for customers. Our conferences are vendor independent.
DANSK IT is a non-profit society aiming to promote Information Technology (IT) for the benefit of the Danish IT Society and its IT citizens. The formal principles of the organisation are:
- To spread the knowledge and use of IT
- To encourage the use of IT for the benefit of the society and the individual citizen
- To gather IT-users, IT Professionals and other stakeholders around these principles
DANSK IT was founded in 1958 under the name of DATABEHANDLINGSFORENINGEN and is among the first of IT Societies in the world. Today, DANSK IT operates as a professional and independent membership organisation for IT Professionals. With over 5.600 members, the society is the biggest of its kind in Denmark.
DANSK IT’s core activities involve:
- Professional IT networks for its members IT conferences and after hour information meetings Certification and accreditation at IT user level (primarily ICDL - International Computer Driving License)
- Certification and accreditation at IT professional level (primarily ITIL, Software Testing and IT Architecture)
- Political activities with regard to IT related issues To spread the knowledge and use of IT