Thank you for taking your time to read our latest newsletter.
This is the content of the newsletter sent on Friday, May 13, 2016. We hope you enjoy it. You can sign up for the GOTO Amsterdam newsletter on this page in the bottom right corner.
10 Reasons to Sign up Today!
The sixth annual GOTO Amsterdam will take place in less than five weeks and we are working full speed to make sure you will have the best experience at this years' edition. Here are 10 reasons why to attend, followed by a hint how to save yourself some money!
10 Reasons to Attend
- We have 4 fantastic keynote speakers.
- NEW TRACKS: We added the Lightning and Solutions Tracks.
- 11 full-day tracks, spread over two days, with indepth content so you can gain a lot of knowledge.
- The Self-contained Systems & Microservices workshop by Eberhard Wolff and High Performance Organizations workshop by Barry O'Reilly are Sold Out! But, we have 4 more hands-on workshop available for you.
- Ticket sales are going great! GOTO Amsterdam 2016 is going to be BIG.
- Foodwise, we have talked to the caterer and there will be healthy choices combined with high-quality food and beverages available for you at the conference.
- We have André Kuipers, the first Dutchman with two space missions to his name present a Keynote!
- For the very first time we have a track about Philosophy at a GOTO Conference. Its main focus lies around how software impacts your life and how your life impacts software.
- You can expect Soccer Robots to entertain you!
- In conclusion, you can expect an energetic conference, where you learn a lot, engage with attendees and speakers, and be entertained!
Be an Early Bird
You can still save yourself up to €150,- if you sign up before May 25. Take advantage of the early bird and sign up today!
See the complete workshop overview here.
- Create Organization That Can Move Fast At Scale by Barry O'Reilly
- Cloud Native Java by Josh Long
- Code as a Crime Scene by Adam Tornhill
- Testing, Faster by Dan North
- Continuous Delivery by Dave Farley
- Self-contained Systems & Microservices by Eberhard Wolff SOLD OUT
Videos for Developers
We've published three new videos to our YouTube Channel.
- Sven Johann - What to Expect at GOTO Amsterdam 2016
- Felienne Hermans - Spreadsheets for Developers
- Jez Humble - Why Scaling Agile Doesn't Work
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to stay updated with all the new video releases.
Thank you for reading our newsletter.
The GOTO Amsterdam Team